How To Triple Your Revenue With Non-Fiction Books by Jim Kukral
CEO, AuthorMarketingClub.com & BusinessAroundaBook.com
- How to maximize revenue from non-fictions books
- How to take your expertise and sell it “beyond” the book
- Discover business models available to you generate revenue
- How you can get started today!
There are two reasons people use the Internet, and two reasons only:
- To have a problem solved.
- To be entertained.
Winning Non-Fiction Formula
- Write a great book.
- Build business abround the book.
- Use book to drive leads to business.
- Prodit. Wash, rinse, repeat.
Let’s Do Some Math
- The average non-fiction author will only sell 800 copies of their book in their lifetime!
- Let’s say you are the anomaly and you sell 1,000 books next year.
- 1,000 books sold at $5.99 on Amazon = $5,900
- After you pay the Amazon cut, you make $4,130.
- Plus your costs (cover, editing, marketing)
- Maybe you only end up earning $2,000 from 1,000 books sold.
- That’s not enough!
Why Do People Pay For Things?
- People pay to have problems solved (non-fiction)
- People pay to save themselves time
- People pay because they don’t want to do it themselves
- People pay because they don’t like making mistakes
- So the question to you is…
- What are you offering to people who want those things? And if you’re not… what’s stopping you?
- Your book is an instant credibility builder and lead generator, it’s time you used it as such!
But Nobody Will Pay For What I Know!
- Doesn’t matter in most cases what your book is about
- Doesn’t matter that you think people don’t want to know what you know
- What matters is you offer your expertise to a target of people who want the solution to the problem the have!
- What matters is you use your book to build a business “around” that book!
The Big Questions
- What type of business should I create “around” my book?
- What do I price it at for maximum revenue/conversions?
- How do I know if I’m pricing it too high or too low?
- How do I most effectively close sales?
- What should my sales funnel look like and how do I set it up?
- Should I use Facebook ads? How do I set them up and where to target?
- How much time/effort is this going to take from me to do?
- How much money can I make from doing this?
- What technology should I used to power my program?
- How do I get my first sale and future sales?