Common Native Verticals
- Technology (gadgets, software)
- Health & Beauty
- Financial Services
- Education & Careers
6 Most Effective Styles For A Strong Headline
- Shocking & Jaw-Dropping
- Touching & Heartwarming
Campaign Goals That Align Well With Native Ads
- Increase traffic to original content
- Improve CTR and Engagement
- Educate the general public (and inspire new customers)
- Alter brand perception (and associate brand with content)
- Improve sign up rate for mailing lists
Reflection: Why Choose Native
- Native advertising is on the rise
- Strong Native ad campaigns have:
- –A compelling headline
- –A motivating description that includes key words and language that inspires action
- –A clear and emotional image that will be relatable to users
- Native ads improve your CTR
- Native ads are great for campaigns that:
- –Are content driven
- –Aim to acquire new customers
- –Aim to change brand perception
Fast & Easy Founder & CEO, QuietLight Mark Daoust, talks about Tips To Make Buying & Selling A Website Simple
- www.quietlightbrokerage.com were founded in 2007
- 600+ websites & online businesses sold vv $70M+ in total transactions
- $20M on track sales in 2015
- Buyers & Sellers Follow a Predictable Process
- Explore the Marketplace Negotiate an Offer …there’s more, but we won’t explore due diligence or closing.
- Buyers should start small, then develop an acquisition strategy, and sellers should focus on preparing the right documentation.
- Go into your first purchase knowing you could lose your entire investment Online businesses lose value faster than offline businesses.
- Starting big can be overwhelming & leave you miserable.
- Identify natural points of leverage.
- Know what you are good at.
- Pool Resources As you gain experience, buy bigger with an acquisition strategy.
- First time buyers should buy small.
- Get a starting valuation. You’ll discover if you should wait or if you are ready to go to market today.
- Timing your sale has significant impact on value.
- Your financials should always be the first place you focus. Get these right..
- Prepare documentation
- Financials are your first focus, make sure they are right.
- Return on Investment Buyers have one reason to buy your business: for a return on investment. Learn to speak their language.
- Due diligence deals fall apart most frequently during due diligence. Get your financials right to make this a breeze.
- Make sure your accounting methodology is right for the best valuation. Accrual/cash basis accounting can turn out different valuations, recording certain expenses wrong can lower your valuation (example: website rebuild)
- Collect and organize verification documents like Bank statements, Merchant statements, Tax returns
- Don’t Ignore other Documents! Financials are the most important documents to have right, but don’t ignore other documents Contracts with vendors, various reports on membership/clients (collect as much as possible)
- Google Analytics setup & installed correctly
- Sellers should ‘own the ugly’ and buyers should act like high value buyers.
- Own the „Ugly“ Parts of your business tips! There is no such thing as the perfect website for sale. Don't hide the ugly parts of your business – own them. Buyers can handle weaknesses. Buyers can handle threats. Buyers can't handle surprises.
- Buyer's will assume the worst if they are surprised by a weakness. Buyer's will Assume the worst buyers will also question your honesty and competency if they discover a significant omission. Buyers will question your honesty. Be upfront about weaknesses. Explain them. Explore them. Help a buyer to form the proper conclusion about your business's weakness.
Animierte GIF Dateien bieten dir eine einfache Möglichkeit, um deine Blogbeiträge anschaulicher zu gestalten. In nur wenigen Minuten kannst du eine kurze GIF Animation erstellen, die für deine Leser nützlich ist. (mehr …)
Das Internet ist heutzutage eines der wichtigsten Instrumente des Marketings. Durch relativ geringen Mitteleinsatz können sehr viele potentielle Kunden in kurzer Zeit auf eine effektive Weise erreicht werden. Jedoch ist dieser Spielplatz „Internet“ umfangreich und teilweise unübersichtlich, sodass die Schwierigkeit besteht, das volle Potential ausnutzen zu können. Daher hat es sich das Magazin „Internethandel“ zur Aufgabe gemacht etwas Licht ins Dunkel zu bringen und Vermarktungsprozesse im Internet zu optimieren. (mehr …)