Lieber Internet Unternehmer
Der Schleier ist gelüftet, und ab sofort geht es hier im Blog zur Sache: Wir alle wollen Erfolg im Netz haben, und genau das ist das Ziel dieser Webseite.
Nur haben Du und alle anderen Mitleser unterschiedliche Voraussetzungen, Hintergründe und Zielsetzungen. In diesem ersten Beitrag mache ich deshalb eine kurze Tour d`Horizon zum Thema Internet Marketing, um das Territorium abzustecken.
Hi Amy, please introduce yourself.
I’m Amy Ede, Managing Editor at LinkClicks, Inc. We have two very successful websites, TopSavings.com and TotallyFreeStuff.com.
Please introduce yourself.
Hi my name is Marieke Hensel, and I run Branding Personality, a Digital Marketing Agency in Fullerton, near Los Angeles California. We work with clients across the world. I’m born and raised in The Netherlands, but have since lived and worked in Brazil, Romania and currently the US.
Wenn Sie eine Webseite haben, fragen Sie sich bestimmt, wie Sie damit auch ein bisschen Geld verdienen können. Die offensichtlichste Lösung ist natürlich, dass Sie Ihre Produkte und Dienstleistungen über Ihre Webseite vertreiben und damit Geld verdienen. Aber es gibt noch weit mehr Ansätze, und diese wollen wir uns heute anschauen. (mehr …)
How To Triple Your Revenue With Non-Fiction Books by Jim Kukral
CEO, AuthorMarketingClub.com & BusinessAroundaBook.com
- How to maximize revenue from non-fictions books
- How to take your expertise and sell it “beyond” the book
- Discover business models available to you generate revenue
- How you can get started today!
There are two reasons people use the Internet, and two reasons only:
- To have a problem solved.
- To be entertained.
Winning Non-Fiction Formula
- Write a great book.
- Build business abround the book.
- Use book to drive leads to business.
- Prodit. Wash, rinse, repeat.
Let’s Do Some Math
- The average non-fiction author will only sell 800 copies of their book in their lifetime!
- Let’s say you are the anomaly and you sell 1,000 books next year.
- 1,000 books sold at $5.99 on Amazon = $5,900
- After you pay the Amazon cut, you make $4,130.
- Plus your costs (cover, editing, marketing)
- Maybe you only end up earning $2,000 from 1,000 books sold.
- That’s not enough!
Why Do People Pay For Things?
- People pay to have problems solved (non-fiction)
- People pay to save themselves time
- People pay because they don’t want to do it themselves
- People pay because they don’t like making mistakes
- So the question to you is…
- What are you offering to people who want those things? And if you’re not… what’s stopping you?
- Your book is an instant credibility builder and lead generator, it’s time you used it as such!
But Nobody Will Pay For What I Know!
- Doesn’t matter in most cases what your book is about
- Doesn’t matter that you think people don’t want to know what you know
- What matters is you offer your expertise to a target of people who want the solution to the problem the have!
- What matters is you use your book to build a business “around” that book!
The Big Questions
- What type of business should I create “around” my book?
- What do I price it at for maximum revenue/conversions?
- How do I know if I’m pricing it too high or too low?
- How do I most effectively close sales?
- What should my sales funnel look like and how do I set it up?
- Should I use Facebook ads? How do I set them up and where to target?
- How much time/effort is this going to take from me to do?
- How much money can I make from doing this?
- What technology should I used to power my program?
- How do I get my first sale and future sales?
– Make sure you have a retargeting sequence in place.
– Video Retargeting Audiences are powerful.
– Target Journalists through „Workplace“.
– Track mentions in a spreadsheet.
– Create sequences that you can amplify – others opinions are more powerful than your own.
– Use tag manager, etc.
– Influence the influencers, so they write about you .
• Relevance Score at 7 or higher, especially if video.
• 10% engagement to impressions for „viral“ post.
• Goal of at least 1/3rd of posts being videos of 10 seconds in length.
• No more than 50% of funnel spend on conversion.
• CPA on Facebook retargeting = AdWords remarketing.