- Indi has Affiliate Partnerships with Thousands of Brands and Retailers
- Reality about Present Day Marketing
- Fake Social Media Followers and Engagement – New York Times Expose on Rampant Fraud
- Drive traffic and new customers by simply allowing customers to link to you from their social posts.
- Customer word of mouth and data-driven performance based influencer marketing.
- Current Social Network Effect – Brands now receive less than .25% organic engagement on Facebook and 1% on Instagram
- Your Brand's Best Influencer is your Existing Customer who Originally and Authentically loves your brand.
- Micro VS Macro Influencers- Turn customers into micro influencers
- Influencer Marketing Common Concerns
- Incentivize customers to create and share authentic content with links to your products.
- Word of Mouth Network Effect
- Inspire and Incentivize Word-of-Mouth Content
- Own Your Customer Engagement Data. Add to Your CRM and Optimize Program
- Turn customers into microinfluencers. Make influencer marketing
- Why Influencer Marketing?
- Getting started working with influencers
- Determining who to partner with
- Identifying Influencers
- Executing your campaign
- Tips for Successful Gifting
- When to consider sponsorship and its benefits
- Examples of Sponsored Posts
- More about YouTube Sponsorship
- Tips for a successful sponsorship
Influencer Marketing Statistics
- When social media is part of their buyer’s journey, customers tend to convert at a 129% higher rate.
- They are also four times as likely to spend significantly more than those without a social component.
- Customers acquired through word-of-mouth (such as influencer marketing) are retained at a 37% higher rate than those acquired through other means.
Brands are spending a lot on influencers
- Globally, marketers spent $570 million on influencer marketing last year… on Instagram alone.
- In 2016, brand sponsored influencer posts cost $9.7 million. By 2019, it’s expected to rise to $32.3 million. (Source: Media Kix)
- On average, brands spent $25,000 – $50,000 per influencer campaign in 2016.
- Some companies charge a minimum of $10k to run a campaign but results can be seen with a smaller budget.
- Ideal partnership between brand and influencer allows for transparency within the campaign terms and analytics.
- Bloggers should disclose their exact number of followers and degree of influence.
- Brands should clearly identify their content needs, specifically if there are any legal mentions such as #ad or #sponsored and pay influencers on time.
Campaign Tracing and KPIs
- Brands and retailers should have a real-time view into how well the campaign is performing.
- KPIs should be agreed upon before the campaign and measured fairly throughout.
- Some influencers are better at driving sales and conversions while others are best for engagement and user acquisition.
- KPIs should be unique to the campaigns.
Influencer Marketing will be a large part of the overall marketing strate
- A recent Influence 2.0 study shows that influencers will play a role in the overall customer journey through content, engagement and community.
- It is by engaging influencers in authentic, long-term relationships and creating value within the relationships between influencers and their communities, that CMOs can impact sales, satisfaction, retention and overall customer experience
- Budget of < $10k
- 10 style influencers created outfit posts featuring the products provided by brand.
- Influencers shared all posts to their blogs, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter, with full tracking functionality through Stylinity’s Go2Buy platform.
- The duration of the campaign was 3 months.
– Submit your disavow URLs now, before the next update!
– Use Google Webmastertools
– Check backlinks to http, https, www version of the site
Broken Link Backlinks – find what was on the page via waybackmachine, rewrite, reach out to website
Who else is linking to that page?
– Trust Bait Link Building
– Broken Link Building
– Competitor/Neighborhood Link Building
– Natural Link Building plus social signals
Grab top 1000 results
Check those pages to find the pages where there are 7 or more external link on those pages.
Write to them and see if they’ll add your link to their page.
Identify 3-10 of your competitors
- Download their backlinks (Moz, Majestic, Ahrefs)
- In a sense, do a disavow, leave only the good links.
- Group the links in categories: Blogs, forums, news, articles, resource pages, etc
- Make a list of sites you feel that you can get a link from
- Try first to get a link on a page that also links to the competitors (good co-citation)
- If you can’t get on the page, try to get on the site
„How to Attract Quality Web Traffic & Leads with Instagram“
- How to Attract Quality Web Traffic & Leads with Instagram – Sarah Davidson VisualMarketingEdge.com
- 7 step system to:
• Attract a targeted audience
• Grow your followers
• Drive traffic
• Get leads
- Why Instagram?
Instagram is the fastest growing social platform
Source: Simply Measured Instagram Study 2014Q4 – More than Twitter, Pinterest & LinkedIn
- Step #1: Get clear about your goals
- Step #2: Create a compelling profile
- Step #3: Post content that works
- Step #4: Optimize your content so the right people find it (Hashtags, Geotags)
- Step #5: Grow your audience (Follow, Shoutout, Advertising, Contest, …)
- Step #6: Drive traffic & leads
- Step #7: Systematize & track – be consistent!
Gregory Kim, Chief Revenue Officer at Slickdeals, talks about how the website grew into the Top150 US-websites. For him, „Social is the winning business model!“
Slickdeals uses Social Commerce and Crowdsourcing, which allows the best deals to surface, influenced by community votes and comments. This leads to more sales for the merchant, and lower customer acquisition costs.
The site started in 1999 and grew slowly. Once the community grew enough and reached its inflection point, it started growing by itself. Until 2012, the company grew organically and virally without, and then they added paid advertising to the mix – now Slickdeals has more than 9 million unique visitors each month.
This is how Slickdeals.com works:
- Great deals get posted by members
- The community votes on it
- Deal editors curate the content
- Consumers get huge savings, merchants generate incrementals sales and new customers
The secret sauce
- Content and value is king – design is secondary, the social aspect is the competitive advantage.
- Quality and trust is the #1 job – merchants are not allowed to post deals, the community combined with the expert team are responsible for the content.
- Community feedback loops – not-great content will get voted down.
- Social is not easy, but the ROI is powerful! It is difficult to build social at scale.
The recommendation is obvious: Incorporate Social and Mobile in your business!